Forum Discussion

Re: Power Bi connection failure

I'd like to throw my name into the mix as well. I thought I messed something up in my QuickBase app, but it seems to be working just fine.

I am also currently getting this error as well, I've submitted a Support Case.

------------------------------
Adrian Bogle

5 Replies

MarkShnier__You
    Icon for Qrew Legend rankQrew Legend

Scheduled maintenance from Quickbase

on Monday, July 19, 2021 11:00:00 PM EDT Estimated Duration: 1h 30m

Ensuring that your data is always available takes planning and action.  It's action time now and the Quickbase team will be performing planned maintenance this evening to fix the following issues:

• Customers using multi-factor authentication (MFA/2FA) are getting periodically logged out of the mobile app. (QBE015952)
    • Users are having naming issues when uploading files to file attachment fields via API_Add/Edit Record. (QBE015953)
    • Users are having trouble connecting to PowerBI and receiving the error: "Expression.Error: The field 'sortBy' of the record wasn't found." (QBE015955)

This maintenance window will be: Monday, July 19, 2021 11:00 PM to Tuesday, July 20, 2021 12:30 AM Eastern US Time.

Click here to view notification details.

This also should fix the Juiced problems with all of their add ons which deal with file attachments.

Mark Shnier (YQC)
    Quick Base Solution Provider
    Your Quick Base Coach
    http://QuickBaseCoach.com
    mark.shnier@gmail.com
      AdrianBogle
      Qrew Member
      Thank you Mark

Adrian Bogle
      EvanMartinez
      Qrew Elite
      Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to confirm for the thread that we ran the patch on Monday night as Mark mentioned and after watching it carefully yesterday the issue should now be resolved. If you are still experiencing any issues with your Power BI absolutely let us know in your Care cases. Thank you very much for your patience while we worked on this issue.

Evan Martinez
      Community Marketing Manager
      Quickbase
        JeremyAnson
        Qrew Cadet
        Thanks Evan.

Jeremy Anson
      AdisKljajic
      Qrew Trainee
      Hello Mark, Could you please guide where can I find  fix  of the following issue "Users are having naming issues when uploading files to file attachment fields via API_Add/Edit Record. (QBE015953)" , I tried locating QBE01593 but couldn't find this. Can you tell me where I can find solution for this issue?

Adis Kljajic