Discussions

View Only
  • 1.  Quickbase Down time???

Posted 09-21-2021 14:09
    Yes. The right window column is impacted my company as well, impacted entire company/realm and severely impacted our daily operations right now. I also opened a support case.

------------------------------
    Tyler Post

• 2.  RE: Quickbase Down time???

Posted 09-21-2021 14:13
    Hi Tyler,

Our SRE team is currently looking into fixing the popup window that is appearing across Quickbase right now. It is impacting a number of account so we are working to investigate it. We are going to be updating our Status page and the support case you opened will help you get tied into our open investigation. Our teams are working on a resolution right now to get that sorted out as soon as possible.

Evan Martinez

• 3.  RE: Quickbase Down time???

Posted 09-21-2021 14:15
    Evan, its your feedback widget that is talking.  Disable it.  Chances are future feedback is going to be poor after disrupting all of your clients workday.

Eric Crone

• 4.  RE: Quickbase Down time???

Posted 09-21-2021 14:16
    Hi Eric,

The pop up should now be gone, if anyone after refreshing is still seeing it certainly let us know but ideally you should be back to your usual browsing experience.

Evan Martinez

• 5.  RE: Quickbase Down time???

Posted 09-21-2021 14:20
    Thanks Evan!!!  We're good now.

Eric Crone

• 6.  RE: Quickbase Down time???

Posted 09-21-2021 14:23
    We are back up & running now! :) thanks for addressing quickly...minimal down time is very critical, and I'm glad we weren't showcasing anything to a client at the moment.

Tyler Post