Discussions

View Only
  • 1.  Outlook to QuickBase Help

Posted 11-16-2017 19:41
    Looking for a way to have emails in Outlook be sent to Quick Base to create a Pipeline List. I know there's the connected tables option to Microsoft Exchange but our email service is controlled by outside security so I am not authorized to link it that way. Just looking for another solution that may work best. Or if anyone has a better way of tracking Sales leads that are created from outlook, open to listening.

• 2.  RE: Outlook to QuickBase Help

Posted 11-16-2017 21:25
    Send To Quickbase is a tool that i use. It is a plugin for outlook and can send the simple text form of your email and the first (only 1) attachment in the email sent. You simply click "send to quickbase" on your outlook tabs, specify which existing record you wish to log it with, and click save.

• 3.  RE: Outlook to QuickBase Help

Posted 11-17-2017 17:05
    Another option...create a rule in outlook to forward emails to a gmail address, then create a connected table to that gmail address

• 4.  RE: Outlook to QuickBase Help

Posted 10-22-2019 15:18
    Hi Ryan - SendToQuickBase is an add-on that can save emails (and more) into any Quick Base app.  You can save unlimited attachments if needed, and you can save the formatted email message, and/or just the text of the message.  Very flexible setup.  Have a look at http://www.SoftTechExperts.com/sendtoquickbase.html.  Please contact me directly for more info.  Thanks.

------------------------------
    Joe Acunzo
    Quick Base Solution Provider
    SoftTechExperts
    joe.acunzo@SoftTechExperts.com
    203-481-1222 ext. 316
    ------------------------------