Forum Discussion

MichelleCoslet
Qrew Assistant Captain
7 years ago

comparison report

I am interested in creating a report which will display the data as shown in the photo attached.This report would be used by our sourcing dept to do side-by-side comparisons between vendor quotes.

• Suppliers shown in columns
  • price/lead time/UOM. etc listed in rows

How would I go about this without completely restructuring my app? Currently, by default Price/Lead time/UOM etc are set as the columns. This seems like an easy thing to accomplish, maybe its because its Friday I just can't figure it out.

3 Replies

• I suggest that you transpose the rows and columns and use a simple table report.

Make a report of the different vendors (rows) and have the columns be the fields.
    MichelleCoslet
    Qrew Assistant Captain
    Thanks for the suggestion. I will need to play around with this a bit more. I am not sure how I should go about transposing the rows and columns without reformatting my current setup. Since it's not critical, and only just a "nice to have" report, ill put it on the back burner for now.
  • All I mean is to make a simple table report  where the rows are the various suppliers.  So it would like transposed from your image example.  ie tell your users to just suck it up and use the report of a report by vendor as opposed to the way they asked for it.