Forum Discussion

HannahEngelson
Qrew Trainee
10 days ago
Solved

Summary Reports

Y'all have been so helpful! I'm hoping I can figure this one out!

I need to create a summary report that shows these totals in an easy report. I can't seem to figure out how to only have current MTD or YTD, just group by Month or Year, which isn't what I need. I can create a KPI widget for everything, but is there a way to show the KPI numbers in a chart that can be exported for our company analyst group?

I'm hoping there's a relatively easy way to do this! Thanks!

• I suggest that you make three helper fields.  One field would hold the value of the FCR Submissions (if you are just counting then it would be a one or a zero in the formula result)  based on a formula where the date falls during the previous month. I know you didn't ask for this in your post, but I think it would make the report better.

Then you would have a similar field, which counts a one or zero if the submission was in the current month

Then you would have another helper field to whether the submission was in the current year.  

You would put these on the summary report filter of the report where the submission date is during the current year.  

Feel free to post back if you have any trouble making the three helper formula fields.

3 Replies

• I suggest that you make three helper fields.  One field would hold the value of the FCR Submissions (if you are just counting then it would be a one or a zero in the formula result)  based on a formula where the date falls during the previous month. I know you didn't ask for this in your post, but I think it would make the report better.

Then you would have a similar field, which counts a one or zero if the submission was in the current month

Then you would have another helper field to whether the submission was in the current year.  

You would put these on the summary report filter of the report where the submission date is during the current year.  

Feel free to post back if you have any trouble making the three helper formula fields.

HannahEngelson
      Qrew Trainee

Stunning. Thank you!

I figured out the formula fields and I have this. I don't suppose I can group the rows by nothing and just have the totals row? I don't need or want to group them by anything.

MarkShnier__You
        Icon for Qrew Legend rankQrew Legend

I suggest that you make another helper feel which is just a formula text field with an appropriate title like "statistics totals".

Then group by that field. Of course, all records have the same value so there  will only be one group.