Forum Discussion

BobThomas1
Qrew Cadet
5 years ago

ABC Webhooks Mirroring App

I am trying to finish up with Webhooks in University classes. I downloaded the ABC Webhooks Mirroring App & from the Contacts table there are supposed to be 2 or 3 Webhooks that are part of the lesson. On my copy (and I downloaded it twice) there are no webhooks. 

Not a real biggie here, because I will go on to the third exercise on Webhooks, & I have succeeded in building a webhook in the previous lesson. There is a lot for me to learn & really not sure I will be needing to know a lot about Webhooks, but I am trying to learn an overview of what is available.

------------------------------
Bob Thomas

4 Replies

• Since there isn't an answer for me, I will finish up Webhooks with the third assignment and move on.

Bob Thomas
  • Hi Bob,

Sorry for the delayed response I had to take a look at the app myself today and I believe the webhooks you are looking for are saved as records in the Images table for delete and add and edit webhooks with placeholders for the pieces you are going to need to sub in and out. I hope that information is helpful if you go back to the previous lesson.

Evan Martinez
    Community Marketing Manager
    Quick Base
      BobThomas1
      Qrew Cadet
      Thanks Evan. I decided to go to another topic for now, maybe come back later to Webhooks. 

Bob Thomas
        BobThomas1
        Qrew Cadet
        I joined Slack, but have been bogged down trying to learn basics of it, and after not being able to create an end URL to send my JSON to, I thought that I should concentrate on basics. I am thinkng "Using Relationships to Solve Complex Problems" having done some of the earlier courses, but that is just an idea. I'm waiting for my contact person to get me in QB with a subscription. My free trial runs out on Thursday. So going to partially celebrate, my lockdown birthday tomorrow trying to get some time in, as I need to learn more fundamentals. ;-)

Bob Thomas