Forum Discussion

TonyScott
Qrew Trainee
4 years ago

Anyone Lose Form Changes Made in QB on 02/01/21?

I made changes to Form GUI and Form Rules yesterday.  They saved without error.  My users began using them yesterday afternoon successfully.  Yesterday evening 02/01/21 my Users started reporting that the Forms field reverted back to the ones that I changed.  I checked the Form rules and they reverted back to the way they were as well.

This is VERY concerning if a QB glitch caused this.  We are a small company and I've already confirmed that none of my Admins requested a roll back of our app.  I can also confirm that QB data was not affected, only the Form changes that I made.

QB support confirmed an access issues yesterday, but they appear to be unaware of any other issues.  Any QB Admins or developers out there experience the same issue?  Please chime in, if so, as this would be a very big deal.

Thank you!

TonyS

------------------------------
Tony Tony

2 Replies

• I have been working with QuickBase for almost 20 years and that is never happened to me. Somehow the form being used form must have got changed back to a previous form by somebody at your company.  Do you have multiple copies of the form? If so maybe somebody changed which form the roles or reports are being defaulted into.

Mark Shnier (YQC)
    Quick Base Solution Provider
    Your Quick Base Coach
    http://QuickBaseCoach.com
    mark.shnier@gmail.com
      TonyScott
      Qrew Trainee
      Mark:

Thank you for the response.  I too have been working with QB for many years and have NEVER seen this issue before.  I did have an issue where a Form was completely deleted in QB due to a bug, but that was a long time ago and was resolved.

I have checked everything I can think of and cannot pin it down to any actions that we took.  I honestly didn't believe my User when he reported it to me until I checked and confirmed it.

Let me know if you hear or see of anything.

Thank you!

TonyS

Tony Tony