Forum Discussion

3 Replies

• The Audit Log captures if a record was edited when using a form, but not if edit done via Grid Edit. Any news on if this will be remedied. 
      AdamKeever1
      Qrew Commander
      Is the User ID = 1 a result of editing in grid edit or is there another reason User ID is logged as 1?

------------------------------
      Adam Keever
      ------------------------------
  • Hi Trevor,

Currently out Audit logs are only sortable by date range and doesn't have built in functionality for sorting or filtering the data beyond that. Audit Logging is a functionality we are continuing to grow though and a great deal of it is shaped by customer feedback. If searching and filtering those logs inside where they are hosted in Quick Base would be helpful for your business I would suggest putting in a User Voice enhancement request for it. User Voice is our user feedback platform and can most easily be accessed from the My Apps page in Quick Base by clicking on the orange Feedback tab or at http://quickbase.uservoice.com . It is a resource our Product Development team use to gauge User interest in new functionality and enhancements. If you do post on User Voice I encourage everyone to include a link to their User Voice request in their Community questions to help other users who share your need find it and place their vote. 

In the meantime I do know that there are Admins who currently export the data as a CSV and use other programs like Excel to sort, filter, and search the data once it has been extracted. It unfortunately just requires those extra steps right now. I hope this information is helpful and thank you very much for your time today Trevor.