Forum Discussion

ChanceStorey
Qrew Member
4 years ago

Automations, I think

Hello. Not sure if i'm posting this in the correct location.
I'm needing some help. I'll try my best to explain it clearly.
I created an app that collects information from workers that are out on jobs. The app has multiple tables, the main table's form includes information from other tables. You can think of the main table as where the basic information is inputted and then there's buttons to "add a new" entry from the other supporting tables... the supporting tables are designed to be "looped", where you don't have to create any but you can also create multiple, depending on what work was accomplished that day.
We have multiple of these apps, and it will be a growing number. The submissions need to be approved, so instead of having a manager go into each app and approve from there i wanted to create one app that pulled all of these submissions into a single managers app. I tried to set up an automation that just pulled records from the main table but it didn't work and that is where I'm currently at. I tried to set up the automation just using the main table because like i mentioned earlier the main table form visually includes information from the supporting tables, although i had a feeling it wouldn't work because technically that information is housed in the supporting table itself.
Hopefully that's clear. Any help/tips on how i should move forward would be appreciated and I will respond to any questions!
No RepliesBe the first to reply