Forum Discussion

PaulJohnson
Qrew Cadet
10 months ago

Blank Landing Screen

Good Afternoon Everyone

If a person has access to the QB environment without having access to any apps they will see the familiar blank screen (see screenshot) I was wondering if there was a way to post a message of some kind into this space saying please contact XXX for access.

If this is not possible my backup solution (not yet suggested) is to create a 1 table  AOTI app with no access called "click on me" and add the msg to that dashboard. 

Seem sensible?? Its Friday and it's been a rough week so please be gentle :) :) :)

Have a great weekend

Paul

------------------------------
Paul Johnson

5 Replies

• Hi Paul,  Good to hear from you from across the pond. Interesting question.  There is not a way to post a message on that landing page and the problem with an EOTI App will be that it likely will not appear on their list of apps if they have never accessed it.

How are the users first getting to Quickbase once they have been enabled? 

Mark Shnier (Your Quickbase Coach)
    mark.shnier@gmail.com
      PaulJohnson
      Qrew Cadet

Mark Hi

Yet again you come to my rescue :) The people I am working with are switching over to SSO and due to the numbers they will not be using a specific list, this means that everyone in the company will be able to see the QB environment and although 90% do use QB some do not, and of course there are always new starters and what we want a msg saying "if you need access plz log a ticket" 

Thanks

Paul

Paul Johnson
        MarkShnier__You
        Qrew Champion

There is a way to "Brand" the login page.  Here is an example.

So that is some white space where you can offer instructions during their user ID password page. If that is useful I can visit that Client's Realm and remind myself here that setup is entered. note the GESCO logo below the sign in area.

Mark Shnier (Your Quickbase Coach)
        mark.shnier@gmail.com