Forum Discussion

TonyGonzalez
Qrew Trainee
7 months ago

Can I create a Dashboard of reports from other apps

I struggled with the title of this post, but hopefully got close.  I am building all my apps for my org.  I would like to have an App, but maybe that's the wrong way of doing it, called City Council.  The idea would be this App has a Dashboard with a page for each department.  On that departmental Dashboard Page would be the meaningful reports for City Council.  

Can I do that across apps, so to speak?  It would be difficult, if not impossible, to get Council to open the many, many apps we will build to look at a dashboard for that app.

------------------------------
Gonzo - A Newbie, but learning fast. (Former SmartSheet evangelist who is quickly converting to QuickBase)
IT Director City of New Braunfels

3 Replies

• In fact Dashboards (Unlike Home Pages) can have Widget and Reports across multiple Apps. 

They support up to 30 Tabs, so you could have Widgets showing the stoplight color coded super Key Measures and then Tabs by Department. 

They perform very well. 

Feel free to contact me directly by my email and I can show you some of samples. 

Mark Shnier (Your Quickbase Coach)
    mark.shnier@gmail.com
      TonyGonzalez
      Qrew Trainee

Thanks, Mark.  I have the pages setup on the Dashboard.  But, when I go to add a Report Widget, I can't search for any Reports in other apps.  How do I search for those other reports?

Gonzo - A Newbie, but learning fast. (Former SmartSheet evangelist who is quickly converting to QuickBase)
      IT Director City of New Braunfels
        MarkShnier__You
        Icon for Qrew Legend rankQrew Legend

You should be seeing a link below the list of reports to search other apps.

Mark Shnier (Your Quickbase Coach)
        mark.shnier@gmail.com