Forum Discussion

KatherineM_
Qrew Member
11 years ago

Can you resize the embedded report width in a form?

Why would an embedded report in a form be locked into a fixed width iframe, but if you click on a column to resort the full report is displayed? I've found settings to control the length of the report, but not its width.

10 Replies

• Hi Katherine,

Im sorry, but this would be considered an enhancement request. We love to hear about features our customers would like to see! When you have some time, feel free to submit this request at our User Voice site.

You can access User Voice from your "My Apps" page, and then clicking the orange feedback button from the left hand side of the screen. You can also access User Voice by clicking the following link:

http://quickbase.uservoice.com

Let us know if you have any questions!

Thanks!
  • I was looking for something similar except I preferred to see the whole report -- which you can get by removing the height.

This then doesn't seem to put any size restrictions on and you can then restrict by what you show. (Still clumsy though)

Paul
  • Would this still be an enhancement request, or has it been updated?
  • Interested to know whether you are now able to adjust the embedded table width.
      MCFNeil
      Qrew Captain
      Oddly enough by adjusting the "height" you also adjust the width.

Most of the time I just leave it blank so it sizes well with the data you have.

This is found by 'customizing the form' and selecting the report link field.

KippKipp
      Qrew Cadet
      Do you know what the "Editable" check box refers to?