Forum Discussion

EmberKrumwied
Qrew Assistant Captain
11 months ago

Can't print/save report as .pdf

Is anyone else having issues with printing/saving reports to .pdf?  Each time I select my Adobe .pdf printer as an option, the browser completely shuts down.

------------------------------
Ember

5 Replies

• We recently started having trouble where we would get an out of memory dialogue box if the report was too big (typically when printing one record per page). So far, the only solve we have found is to use Firefox instead of a Chromium based browser (Chrome/Edge).

I was wondering if this was due to a QB change, or something updated in Chrome/Edge. Anyone else running into this issue and have any solves?

Mike Tamoush
      EmberKrumwied
      Qrew Assistant Captain

My report is very small, no more than a few lines and 1 or 2 pages.  Oddly enough if I select Save as PDF (instead of my Adobe PDF or Microsoft Print to PDF) then it works as expected.  Never had this happen before.

Ember
      JeffLove
      Qrew Trainee

Mike,

We also started getting intermittent issues with Print failing in fairly long prints.  I have a case with Level 3 support at the moment they are looking into it supposedly.  I will pass the fact that I am not alone on to them.  If you start a case, and I suggest you do, ask to piggy back ontop of 

Thanks, Jeff
        KimRavizza
        Qrew Cadet

Thanks Jeff,

I'm having the same issue trying to save an exact form as a pdf. I will log a ticket and piggyback on 724177

Kim
  • Hello all,

The issue is coming from the latest release in Chromium-based browsers, based on the information they have provided us with, a fix should be released with versions 114.0.5735.140+ and 115.0.5790.34+. After they have released it we will confirm that everything is working and update Jeff on the case he has submitted.

For now, the only workaround is to use browsers that are not Chromium-baed like Mozzila Firefox, Safari and etc as Mike mentioned.

Vladimir Vladimirov