Forum Discussion

8 Replies

• Hi Raj,

I am not myself familiar with how to connect Power BI to Quick Base making use of the API_GenResultsTable call but we actually had a session this year at Empower that was focused on making use of Power BI and Quick Base data that was run by one of our CSMs. It is hosted in our Quick Base University:

Quick Base and Power BI-Better Together

It goes over creating a connection between Quick Base and Power BI and could be a great resource to start with. 
  • Hello Evan, I attended the session in EMPOWER. I used the code given in the presentation resources, but somehow I am not able to connect my application with Power BI. I was wondering if there are any experts who can guide me to do the same. 
      EvanMartinez
      Qrew Elite
      I am looking into more information and getting some more resources on the Quick Back to Power BI connection up and running. I don't know much beyond what was in the presentation myself but I'll see if I can't get anything more definitive since I know the Care Team won't have experience with this to help you out with debugging it. From memory of the presentation I do know there are some Security elements that also have to be in place besides the call, and that it does need to be tailored a bit to your apps specifics.