Forum Discussion

preetiverma1
Qrew Member
4 years ago

copy the data from one table to another table without using the automation

Hi 

i have 3 table (table 1,table 2 and table 3) 
when any record will add in the table 1 then copy the data from the table 2 to table 3 )

how can i achieve it .

------------------------------
preeti verma

3 Replies

• Hi Preeti,

I'm a little confused about your question. So when you add a new record in Table 1 you would then like all the data on Table 2 to be copied over to Table 3? Then you would want this to happen every time a record is added to Table 1? Is there a particular reason you would like to do this without automations? 

Another option if you want to avoid automations is manual but you can use a table to table import to specifically move records from one table to another and you can even save the import so that in the future all you have to do is come in and trigger it. There would be that manual step though of running the table to table import.

Evan Martinez
    Community Marketing Manager
    Quick Base
      preetiverma
      Qrew Member
      yes, I want that whenever user add a new record in  Table 1 then like all the data on Table 2 to be copied in to Table 3. Then i want this to happen every time a record is added to Table 1. 

Initially I did it using automation but  I want this using pipelines or webhooks.

Is it possible using pipelines ?

PreetiSitaram_V
        Qrew Member
        yes, I want that whenever user add a new record in  Table 1 then like all the data on Table 2 to be copied in to Table 3. Then i want this to happen every time a record is added to Table 1. 
        Initially I did it using automation but  I want this using pipelines or webhooks.
        Is it possible using pipelines ?

Preeti Sitaram Verma