Forum Discussion

IreneCormack-Pi
Qrew Member
4 years ago

Creating Invoices in the Payment Database

Where can I find set by set instructions for organizing invoices and payments. We have uploaded all the CFS, but when I enter a new invoice I can not link it to the project. Not sure what I am doing wrong.

------------------------------
Irene Cormack-Pinal

2 Replies

• Hi Irene,

Your question sounds very specific to your internal company processes and your own app. This forum is really for users to get technical help in how to build or debug apps. I suggest that you inquire internally in your organization as to where to find the information you were looking for.

Mark Shnier (YQC)
    Quick Base Solution Provider
    Your Quick Base Coach
    http://QuickBaseCoach.com
    mark.shnier@gmail.com
  • Hi Irene,

I just wanted to echo what Mark  was saying, that it sounds like the question you have is specific to the Quick Base applications your organization has built and is using. For those kinds of questions you would want to look internally for the person that manages your Quick Base applications for help. If you find yourself really stuck you can reach out to the Quick Base Care team by clicking on Support here in the Community and asking if they can help point you to the right person at your organization. Let me know if you have any trouble reaching out Irene.

Evan Martinez
    Community Marketing Manager
    Quick Base