Forum Discussion

BobThomas1
Qrew Cadet
3 years ago

Dashboards ~ Twelve Rows in the Development Canvas

I am working on a dashboard layout for home pages. So I set myself up one. Everyone else in the organization uses pages. 

I like that I can resize both vertically & horizontally. But I see that I am limited to 12 rows. I am limited to just 3 or 4 charts or tables. I tried on pages, but when I try to take a pie chart and squeeze it into a small space, it does squeeze vertically but I can make it smaller horizontally. It takes up too much space, so I like the Dashboard page better. But it would be good to have a bit more real-estate to work with up & down.

------------------------------
Bob T.
------------------------------

2 Replies

AustinK
    Qrew Commander
    Were you utilizing the tabbing feature as well? That can help to give you a little more room and allow you to make each tab laser focused to something.

I do agree though, Dashboards could badly use the ability to scroll down. My biggest complaint about dashboards is that they only have 9 columns which seems like a bad idea if you want things to be symmetrical.
      BobThomas1
      Qrew Cadet
      Thanks for getting back to me. I decided to use code pages and a web page I just posted this morning.

Regards,
      Bob T.
      Sent from my Droid