Forum Discussion

BradDixon1
Qrew Member
5 years ago

Field not showing up in Dynamic Filter

I have a Year numeric field that I cannot get to show up as an option to add as a Dynamic Filter on reports.

See attached screen shorts.  Am I missing a setting?

------------------------------
Brad Dixon

3 Replies

• Numeric fields cannot be used as dynamic filters. Try switching the field type to text.

Adam Keever
      BradDixon1
      Qrew Member

That fixed it.  Thanks!

This email and any attachments were sent from a Remington Seeds email account and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete this email and any attachments immediately. Any unauthorized use, including disclosing, printing, storing, copying or distributing this email, is prohibited. All emails and attachments sent to or from Remington email accounts may be subject to monitoring, reading, and archiving by Remington, including its affiliates and subsidiaries, as permitted by applicable law. Thank you.

------Original Message------

Numeric fields cannot be used as dynamic filters. Try switching the field type to text.

Adam Keever
        LauraThacker
        Qrew Captain
        I often have to build formula-text fields for numeric field values in order to show them as dynamic fields.  You may not want a numeric field involved in calculations to be a text field; so a simple [Number Field (Rpts)] that can be used in reports for dynamic filter use only will solve it.

Laura Thacker (IDS)
        laura@intelligentdbs.com
        (626) 771 0454