Qrew Member
3 years ago

Filtering Summary Reports

Hello! 

I have a table with the following fields:
  • Name (text)
  • Check-in Period (date)
  • Pulse (Numeric)

I would like to have a report that shows ONLY employees whose average pulse over the current month and previous 2 months is less than or equal to 3.  

• Currently, I've set up a summary report (see Current Summary Report & Current Summary Report Settings in attachment) to show the average pulse for the current month and previous 2 months. 
  • I'm struggling to filter the summary report to only show records where the average pulse is less than or equal to 3 (see Current Summary Report - I would like Employee 4 to be excluded since their average is above 3).
  • Using the normal filter options, if I set up an additional filter to include only records with a pulse of less than or equal to 3, it filters out the individual records so they aren't included in the summarized data. For example, in Drilldown Report into Employee Name 2, the record on 03-26-2022 with a pulse of 4 would be filtered out, which would then change the average on the summary report. 

Any help would be much appreciated!

------------------------------
Addie Brunson

1 Reply

• I suggest a different approach.

Make a summary field on the relationship between employees and pulse measurements and summarize the Average Pulse Rate for the last three months.  The make a standard table report of Employees with filter of

[Average Pulse Rate Last three months] is less than or equal to 3.

Mark Shnier (YQC)
    mark.shnier@gmail.com