Forum Discussion

GeorgeBramhall2
Qrew Cadet
3 years ago

Google Connection Key field

When I initially connected my QB Connection table to a Google drive CVS file the source key field (text) was spelled: FMLS#. Today the source of the field in Google Drive changed the name to MLS#. My connection is still looking for the old spelling and not finding it so the connection is failing. I have tried to change the name of the key field in the QB connection table to MLS# but it is not making the connection to the Google drive field. I can't add the new field and change the key field to the new field because I have other tables relationships that used the FMLS# field has the key field. Any suggestions?

------------------------------
George Bramhall

2 Replies

• For anyone that is interested, this is what QB Technical Support says about this (beware!)
    "I've reached out to the Sync Table team and received further clarity on this matter. You won't be able to "fix" this matter from your end. It's possible that SRE can rename your keyfield to match the connection."

George Bramhall
      GeorgeBramhall2
      Qrew Cadet
      FYI, turns out only the SRE can make this change to the key field in a connection table.

George Bramhall