Forum Discussion

MarkMark
Qrew Member
8 years ago

Has anyone been able to get API_GenResultsTable options abs for absolute URLs to work. My resulting qdbWrite function still has relative URLs when using the abs option.

Here is part of my java script with the abs option specified at the end

a=API_GenResultsTable&qid=8&jht=1&ticket=123456&apptoken=asdfasdfasdfasdf&options=abs

This is a sample of part of the resulting HREF

<A HREF=\aasdfasdfasdf?a=s&query=%7B%2732%27.TV.%271517%27%7D&opts=disprec&isDDR=1\x22>0<\/a>

1 Reply

• When i tried the API_GenResultsTable in a table with more  than  50 fields i am getting the entire fields as a html table.

https://[target_domain]/db/?a=API_GenResultsTable&qid=[reportId]&appToken=[appToken]&options=[option]

Fields to be filled in above URL
    1) target_domain : aaa.com

2) tableId : Go to the corresponding table  that you want to fetch , on The URL the value after db.

3) reportId: Go to any reports that have all the fields in your case , you will see a qid=some value in URL copy that value

4) appToken: In Application  Go to home -> settings -> app properties -> under Advanced Settings -> Security options -> require application token check it -> go to manage application token and create a  new token

5) option: In your case give "abs" means absolute URL

Please remove the square brackets 

After making the URL proper with values just paste that URI in a tab. You will get the response  as  html table.

I Tried it. It's working fine for me

I hope this will help  you.