Forum Discussion

6 Replies

• The user changes it themselves by editing their user profile.

In both the old and new UI, they click their name in the upper right and select the option to edit their profile.
  • I have to change the email address for all the users and want to make sure I am doing it correctly.  I am thinking I need to change this in the manage billing section.  Is that correct?  If so, will my password that I currently use be automatically set with the new email address?  If you are not the person, to whom should I speak?
  • I get this message after i change my email address in profile preferences: You cannot change your email address because your email address is controlled by LDAP for the realm intuitcorp
  • Kevin: You need to contact your IT department. In your case, QuickBase profiles are controlled by Active Directory which is internal in your organization
      BarikaBettis
      Qrew Member
      I'm using my personal computer and getti_ng the same message. How do I change my email address?
      QuickBaseCoachD
      Qrew Captain
      You should be able to click near your name at the top right and change your personal settings, including your email address.