Forum Discussion

RaghuRam
Qrew Member
7 years ago

How do i use multi currency in sales order form

3 Replies

• Hi Raghu,

What do you mean by using a multi currency in a sales order form? Are you looking to add more then one currency field or are you looking to add fields to help you convert to different currencies? For example showing a value in US Dollars and Euros side by side in two different fields?
  • Hi Evan, 

Thanks for the reply we have multiple customers in our salesorder form, recently we had one Indian customer so we need to add INR to the saleorder so as it shows up INR insted of $. 

Note the same sales order contains $ as most of our customers are in USA.

Hope i am clear, please suggest best method of doing.

Thanks once again
    Raghu
  • Hi Raghu,

There isn't a Quick Base function to automatically convert one type of currency to another built in. For that you have to either add another field to add in the converted value manually or add a formula field that would take your original US dollar field and convert it to INR. For that you would most likely need to look up the most recent (or most relevant for your deal) conversion rate between those two currencies. Then use that as the basis of a formula field to get the converted value. I hope this information is helpful Raghu.