Forum Discussion

GaneshGanesh
Qrew Member
9 years ago

How to connect QB data to the SQL database ?

Your questionPlease phrase as a question with at least 15 characters and 3 words.156 Add more details (optional)
  • hello everyone, I am trying to connect SQL server dabase using SSIS and C# code to the Quickbase tables. If anyone have solution for this please reply or mail me ganesh.sanap@ellicium.com
  • Thanks In advance.

5 Replies

• Thanks dwhawe QuNect is not open source or free. Is their any other free connector ? or if you have code for this please      help me.
  • Have either of you used the API to extract table data from QuickBase?  I need to pull data to use in PowerBI.  I am getting data from using the API but it is not consumable by PowerBI yet (format of the XML being returned).
      PerlaDiaz
      Qrew Member
      Stephen... you would have to parse it in a format that PowerBI can can consume. I take the xml and convert it to json. Not sure what format PowerBI takes.
      NoahMcBride
      Qrew Cadet
      I know that this is a year old, but you can use a web data source in Power Bi and then just run an API query to download a .CSV file. Works for me in Power Bi pretty well.