Forum Discussion

MichaelTamoush
Qrew Captain
4 years ago

How to get into user voice

WHen I go to the uservoice page, it tells me I need to be logged in. So I click login, but my credentials don't work. Anyone else have this issue?

------------------------------
Mike Tamoush

5 Replies

• I do and reported it but was told there is an easier way to get in.

Go to your realm home page and on the left there is a orange box that says feedback.  Click on that.

Ivan Weiss
    AustinK
    Qrew Commander
    Had the same issue. Spent a few days with support but nothing ever worked. It was broken for me for a few months then it just suddenly started working again and when I went to User Voice I was logged in. No clue how or why. This was after having used it several times and even having submitted things to it. Support told me to try that same feedback link, they had me reset my password and a few other things but nothing ever worked. 

Wish I could offer you a solution but at least know you are not the only one.
  • Hi Mike,

Ivan would be correct that if you go into the My Apps page for your account and hit the feedback tab that will take you to User Voice. That happens to users the very first time they try to log into User Voice most often because as a separate tool user voice doesn't have you registered yet. Going through the feedback tab registers your user with the User Voice platform and ties it to your Quick Base. If you still have trouble after trying the feedback tab option absolutely let me know. I hope that helps Mike.

Evan Martinez
    Community Marketing Manager
    Quick Base
      IvanWeiss
      Qrew Captain
      Evan, I get it and have figured it out awhile ago but you guys really should fix that.  It is very very very frustrating when you have an idea (and of course you always think it is a great idea) and it is tough to get in and add it.  Suggesting things should be SOOOO easy so people are encouraged to do so!

Ivan Weiss
      MichaelTamoush
      Qrew Captain
      Oddly, I have been in user voice before, I just cant get back in. however, the feedback tab trick worked just fine!

Mike Tamoush