Forum Discussion

RoxanneZiegler
Qrew Cadet
2 months ago

I have user and role not matching

I created a new role and gave a user access to test the role. She can't see two fields on the form. When I test the role as the role I can see the two fields. When I test it as the User I can not. 

Things I have done. 

Had her clear cache, reboot browser, computer. Opened up the role completely for full access no restrictions, gave her a new user with a new email address. and still the role I can see the fields but under her user name I can not. I am going live with this database next week and QB tech I don't think the rep starts until noon Est and I need help now. Wth - I have tried everything. 

3 Replies

RoxanneZiegler
      Qrew Cadet

no - only one role - I now have it working - but only by making some major changes to my database. But this new form build seems super buggy. now I have a user, where in permissions I created a form rule on permissions and now I can't get them to see anything. I have two other roles that work perfectly like this role and I copied it from the other two roles. 

• oh and one more thing - I created a brand new test role thinking the role is corrupt but it has to do with this user somehow