Forum Discussion

10 Replies

• There are multiple ways depending on the context and one of them is using the formula (AdjustMonth[some date field],-1)

Hope that helps.
  • Are you emailing the report out or manually running it on the 10th? As for the filter, you select the date field and then "is during" "the previous" 1 month. If you're running and sending it via report subscription, it gives you the option to run it monthly on a specific day.
  • Thank you! Also, once I adjust the date to the previous month, how do set the date to the 1st of that month?
      GilbertSpigelm2
      Qrew Cadet
      Once you select those options in the filter, take a look to the right. It will show you the dates. When you select previous month, it always starts from the 1st until the last day of the month.
      GauravSharma3
      Qrew Commander
      Hi Gauri,

You don't have to set up the date anywhere. What you can do to achieve your task is just follow the steps which Gil has explained above. Just wanted to add one more step if you want to receive this report as a PDF you can also do that by clicking the options report format as PDF at the bottom of the subscription report.

Please let me know if you need any further information.

Thanks,

Gaurav
      GauriPhansikar
      Qrew Trainee
      Thank you Sir! Having this option of a PDF adds more value to my report!