Forum Discussion

4 Replies

• Hi Hayden,

Quick Base doesn't have a native tool for setting up an automated process to export a file to an FTP site on a schedule. This functionality is possible using our API and some custom scripting to help set up a scheduled process to export a report and then transfer it to the site using some outside services. We have a number of Partners who have helped Quick Base accounts achieve functionality like this. 

If you feel this would be a beneficial feature in Quick Base, I would encourage you to submit feedback regarding this via our Feedback Platform - UserVoice - Which can most easily be accessed from the My Apps page in Quick Base by clicking on the orange Feedback tab or at http://quickbase.uservoice.com. User Voice is a platform we use to capture user feedback on future enhancements and features that our Product Development teams monitor. If  you do post this suggestion to our User Voice I would recommend putting a link here in this thread so other Community users can add their votes if this would be an addition they would like to see. Thank you very much for your time Hayden. 
      DanielDabek
      Qrew Trainee
      Hi Evan, I'm also trying to export a report from QuickBase to file server.  Would API_GenResultsTable be the appropriate call to accomplish this?

EvanMartinez
      Qrew Elite
      Hi Daniel,

That is the call that would pull out a table of data but typically that is used to display a table on an HTML page. To turn it into a csv or other file type that is where you would most likely need some scripting to take that data and package it.