Forum Discussion

JayaKrishna
Qrew Trainee
6 years ago

I want to merge all 5 tables data into 1 new table without any key

Hi, I want to merge all 5 tables data into 1 new table, And all these 5 tables contain the same field names,And also there is no relationship between these 5 tables. whenever i perform Add/Edit/Delete Action on each individual table the data sholud be updated on this newly created table.

2 Replies

JasonJohnson
    Qrew Assistant Captain
    Why do you have identical sets of data in 5 tables? It seems impractical but here are some thoughts
    Adding new records is easy using automations for each table but you would have to send back the RID from the new table to have a key. When you edit or delete from tables 1,2,3,4,or 5 with that RID you can identify which record you want to change in the new table.

My thought would be to take tables 1 thru 5 and make 1 table that the work performed in those tables could be done. Using permissions to control forms, reports, and access to records so everyone works in one table would be easier.
  • Thanks, Jason for your quick response.
    The 5 tables contain the Identical sets of filed names but not data, by using webhooks we can perform Add action. 

I got the solution for actions Edit/Delete by using Automation.