Forum Discussion

9 Replies

• Hi Adrienne,

This weekend we released our Kanban reports to general access with some enhancements and fixes from the beta version. Are you still having this issue since our Sunday release?
  • Hi Adrienne,

Is this the Card Group option above the Card Details that is being cleared out of the Filter section below the Card Details in the report customization page? I just wanted to make sure if it was losing the Card Group settings or the Filter settings? So if you view and edit the report in the table it is coming from and edit the report to add a filter for example and save it, then you go back to the dashboard and this exact same report loses that filter and it has to be added once again to the original report?
      TerryEvers1
      Qrew Member
      I am experiencing a filter problem with the Kanban report.  If you select a dynamic filter from the left, click on a card to edit or display, then click "Return" to re-display the report, the filter does not stick.  Is there anyway to persist that Dynamic filter upon Return?
  • Hi Evan- I don't think we are talking about the same report. Please PM me and I will give you more details. in any event, it's the "Show group for" field that's losing its selection when displayed on a home page.
  • Hi Adrienne,

The show a group for under the Card Groups header. So the issue is that when you select show a group for and you do a list of options to display as columns if you save that report and then view it again on the dashboard it loses the options you selected? Then if you go back to the table and open that report up those options are gone?

If that is happening that is definitely unusual behavior and I would suggest opening a support case with our Care team to have them take a look at it with you and then pass that information on to our PD team. You can create a support case here or by clicking on the question mark icon in the upper right hand corner when logged into an app in Quick Base and selecting manage cases. That way they can take a closer look at the issue you are seeing in your app and reproduce it for our team since we don't currently have any escalations or open issues around that. 
  • yup, except those are not my fields. please see print screen from the home page I'm discussing:

• Hi Adrienne,

That screenshot is just snagged from an example application I have built out with Kanban reports.

From your screenshot it looks like you are getting the too many options selected warning message. That usually happens when someone selects the Show a group for and there are too many groups selected. If when looking at the report you had less then ten total options selected (including the option for blank if that field is not required) I would suggest putting in a case and a Care rep can take a look at that with you. 
  • ok, I'll put in a case... the thing is, when you go in and fix the filter, then it displays, but the next day it's gone again! see example of the selection blanked out and then having it be operational once I re-fix the selector.