Forum Discussion

MonicaGarza
Qrew Member
4 years ago

Loose print layout

When printing forms I must click on the "More" part of Quickbase I loose the ability to change the print layout  The option flashes and then disappears.  Is there any way to fix this?  Does this have anything to do with what it mentioned in the link below?
I do not have this problem printing tables/reports only when printing forms.

Bootstrap 4 CSS causing Chrome's print "Layout" to disappear

I do not write code and I am unsure what to do to get my forms printed correctly.

------------------------------
Monica Garza

2 Replies

• I see the same thing happening across many applications, so I have to assume that you're probably correct and there is something in the code that Quick Base has built behind the scenes. I would encourage you to submit a Care ticket and see if they can give you any additional information. In the meantime, you may want to try selecting the 'Print Using System Dialog' option under the 'More Settings' on the print pop-up to see if you can print the way you need to.

Blake Harrison - DataBlender.io
    Quick Base Solution Provider
      MonicaGarza
      Qrew Member
      I have tried using the 'Print Using System Dialog' and it does not change anything.
      The problem is with the code behind the scenes because it doesn't matter what browser is being used (Chrome, Edge, Explorer) it does the same thing every time.  The layout flashes up then goes away.
      I will try submitting a care ticket but I think it is something Quick Base programmers need to address.  

Thanks

Monica Garza