Forum Discussion

HunterCollins
Qrew Member
3 years ago

Map Report

I would love to use a map report to see how many clients come from each zip code, but currently the map will only show the first 100 clients. Is there a workaround for this where I could have each pin represent 50 clients? Or even just have one pin per zip code and hovering over will show the number of clients? I would really love to be able to have a visual element for this data, and my current summary report is long and clunky. Thank you so much!

------------------------------
Hunter Collins

3 Replies

• I believe that the the  mapping tool from Juiced can do this.

https://www.juicedtech.com/old-qb-maps

Alternatively, a solution would be to create a summary report of all of your ZIP Codes and use that to populate a new table called ZIP Codes where the key field is the ZIP Code. Then you can make a native Quickbase map from the ZIP Code table rather than from your individual address table. 

Had some kind of automation or pipeline to keep this maintained then you can have a relationship and summarize the number of customer locations so that you have a count for each  ZIP Code.

But I do not believe that the native Maps report as much in the way of hover ability

Mark Shnier (YQC)
    mark.shnier@gmail.com
      HunterCollins
      Qrew Member
      Thank you!

Hunter Collins
  • Hi Hunter,
    This is exactly the reason why we created Compass; here is a link to a quick 1 min video: https://quandarycg.com/peaksuite/peaksuite-compass/
    Compass can also be customizable; however, based on the above question, Compass can get you where you need to be without any additional customizations.
    Please let me know if you have any questions and/or would like to walk through a quick demo.
    Happy developing!
    Blair

Blair Garrett
    Account Executive
    Quandary Consulting Group
    bgarrett@quandarycg.com