Qrew Member
9 days ago
Solved

Missing an option in Kanban Card Groups

In my table I have three fields that are Text (Multiple Choice):

• Type of Leave
  • Semester of Leave
  • Status of Leave 

When I try to create a Kanban Report, I only see two of the three fields under Card Groups > Based on drop-down field as options (Type and Semester, not Status).  I'm lost as to how to get Status of Leave to be an option to choose in Card Groups. 

FYI:  The actual choices displayed in these Text-Multiple Choice fields are different, but the three fields are otherwise have duplicate settings.

What am I doing wrong and how can I fix it so I can have Status be the card group??

• Does the Status of Leave have the logging on? That will remove it from the options. Otherwise, can you take a screen shot of the field settings and post it? Maybe something will catch our eye.

7 Replies

• Great!  I'll uncheck that.  One last question, since I can't use this field to also flag, should I create a separate field that calculates based off of changes in status field?

• Attached are two screenshots.  One of fields, the other of the settings for kanban report showing that "Status" field is missing from Card Groups dropdown.  Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

MikeTamoush
      Qrew Commander

If you click on the status field, what do those settings look like? If logging is off, and all the settings are default (from list etc) and all permissions are typical, might be time to ask customer support. If you post a screen shot of the actual field settings (once you click on the status field in the picture above) we can take a look, but nothing out of the ordinary catches my eye right now. Not sure if anyone else will see something.

kheatley
        Qrew Member

Oops.  Sorry I forgot that.  Attached are screenshots of Status field settings.

MikeTamoush
    Qrew Commander

Does the Status of Leave have the logging on? That will remove it from the options. Otherwise, can you take a screen shot of the field settings and post it? Maybe something will catch our eye.