Forum Discussion

BethBeth
Qrew Assistant Captain
6 years ago

My Apps new feature - amazing, but needs a tweak?

I am going to LOVE this ability to brand my apps with colors and icons. But the My Apps homepage might benefit from a small (ha ha ha) tweak. I really don't need two+ columns' worth of space to put the description, and I really would like to see more than the first 17.5 characters of the app's name. I mean, I know what it is, but it looks strange.  Perhaps you could give it enough room to have the full app name, and then have the description field be not so wide?

1 Reply

• Hi Beth,

I'm glad to hear that you are looking forward to using the options for app branding. That is really good feedback on the spacing for the App Name and Description as it does make is tough for those longer app names. I put that in as feedback on the My App page as we are still looking at enhancing and adjusting it. As always I also suggest putting it in User Voice as well so that other users can vote on the feedback and show their support there, since our PMs look there and at our internal feedback as well. Thank you very much. 

If you do put in a User Voice request I've found putting it here as well can help promote it for votes from Community members that share your need.