Forum Discussion

LijaHarris
Qrew Cadet
2 years ago

Need to Retrieve Record Id for Thank You Code Page

Hi,

I have a html code thank you page, that the user sees after clicking submit (via another separate html code page that uses API_AddRecord).  I would like to have the record id that was generated be visible on the thank you page.  So that when the user clicks submit, they get the thank you page with their respective record id to reference.  Is this possible in javascript or html?

Below is the thank you page code:

<p style="font-family: Calibri; font-size: medium; text-align: center;"><strong><span style="font-size: 16pt;">&nbsp;</span></strong></p>

<p style="font-family: Calibri; font-size: medium; text-align: center;"><strong><span style="font-size: 16pt;">Thank you for submitting your Form. </span></strong></p>

<p style="font-family: Calibri; font-size: medium; text-align: center;"><strong><span style="font-size: 16pt;">If you have any immediate questions, please contact us at the number or email listed below: </span></strong></p>

<p style ="font-family: Calibri; font-family: Calibri; text-align: center;"><strong><span style="font-size: 16pt;">Email: </p>

<p style ="font-family: Calibri; font-family: Calibri; text-align: center;"><strong><span style="font-size: 16pt;">Phone: </p>

------------------------------
Lija Harris

6 Replies

LijaHarris
      Qrew Cadet
      So, this is a code page.  Basically I am wondering if I can capture the record id for the thank you page once the customer hits submit on the first html code page?  Basically the customer submits an intake form and we are trying to respond with a thank you page and a unique id to refer to.

Lija Harris
        MarceloBenavide
        Qrew Cadet
        When you use the API You will have a response. Check this response. 

Marcelo Benavides Torres

mar ben tor @ gmai l com