Forum Discussion

MichelleCoslet
Qrew Assistant Captain
7 years ago

new exact form template?

Is there a new or updated exact form template? when I try to open a blank exact form, I get an error saying something about installing a sim card. I click cancel and it brings me to the template.

Then when I try to open an existing template from the Add-in ribbon tool, I enter my login info and I am prompted to retry my username and password since quickbase does not recognize it. I am very sure I am entering the correct login info.  Any ideas?

*Please no responses asking me to sign up for third party Form Building programs/services*

Thanks in advance!!

2 Replies

• The Exact form is pretty kludgy.  You have to make sure you are using 32-bit, and you may have to reboot your computer multiple times if it starts giving weird error messages. This is normal unfortunately.  It is worth it though to get the forms so I keep trying and finally have several great forms.  Good luck and please post if you find out about any improvements.
  • It sounds like you might be having some issues with authenticating your sign in session to Quick Base when making use of Exact Forms. I haven't heard of any error messaging regarding SIM cards with Exact Forms before. If this issue is persisting I would recommend putting in a support case so that you and a rep can take a look at your set up together on a screen share to see what might be going on. There is an alternative 64 bit version of Exact Forms we have access to if that turns out to be the issue. You can create a new case in Quick Base if you click Help > Manage Support Cases > + New Support Case. Thank you for your time today.