Forum Discussion

StephaniePalmqu
Qrew Member
8 years ago

no longer receiving email undeliverable notices from mail delivery system

I used to receive emails from mailer-daemon@lvmailappout13.intuit.com notifying me if a QB email notification was undeliverable.  I no longer receive these emails.  Is there a way I can receive them again, or a way I can program QB to send a notification if an email isn't delivered?  I searched the forums already, but couldn't find anything relevant for my situation.
    MCFNeil
    Qrew Captain
    It might be a settings issue with your notification. OR something could have changed on the QB server for the emails.

I haven't heard of any changes with their delivery system, so maybe take a peak at the email notification.

Is it coming from "youremail@yourcompany.com" or is it coming from "notify@quickbase.com
  • Thanks Matthew. The messages used to come from:
    Mail Delivery System <MAILER-DAEMON@lvmailappout13.intuit.com
    Subject: Undeliverable: Phone appointment with ....
    Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:
    (customer email)
    A problem occurred during the delivery of this message to this e-mail address.  Try sending this message again.  If the problem continues, please contact your helpdesk.
    The following organization rejected your message: [98.136.216.26].

We used these messages as a prompt to check if an email was entered incorrectly.  Any thoughts on whether this is a change on the QB server, or if there's a way to set up an email confirmation notification?
      QuickBaseCoachD
      Qrew Captain
      It's a fascinating question as to my knowledge, there has never been a way to get non delivery notifications.  I wonder if Intuit employee users had a special setup to enable that.