Forum Discussion

ZiyadElabady
Qrew Member
9 months ago

Outlook Pipeline

Hello,

I have a csv being generated and sent to my personal email every few hours from an external source. I would like to create a pipeline that connects to my outlook email, take the csv file, and upload them into the fields mentioned.

So essentially, a new email is received to my outlook into a specific folder, the pipeline gets triggered and takes the csv from the email received.

I tried the image attached, however it keeps telling me 'no email found'. Any idea if these are the necessary steps, or if I should remove one and add another?

------------------------------
Ziyad Elabady

5 Replies

• Can you provide a screenshot of your step B? I assume that the no email found is occurring in Step B which potentially means that you're using the incorrect value to query from. 

Chayce Duncan
      ZiyadElabady
      Qrew Member

There isn't much here... I kept shared mailbox empty since it's my own email.

I believe it has to do with searching for email, then searching for attachment. When I try either individually, the pipeline doesnt work at all.

Ziyad Elabady
        ChayceDuncan
        Qrew Captain

Have you tried skipping the 'search email' step entirely and just searching for attachments as the only step? The response from your trigger (A) - Receive email should give you the Outlook ID of the inbound email, at which point you can query for attachments for that specific email right off the bat. Unless you're looking for a different email than the one that is being received - the additional lookup only adds potentially an extra unnecessary step. 

Chayce Duncan