Forum Discussion

JoshuaMenold
Qrew Member
5 years ago

Partner to create database for us

Hey everyone are there groups or individuals who can partner with us in creating a database for us?  We have Sugar as a tool for our sales group but that software does not capture when an opportunity status changes.  We essentially have no data on when a project changes and when those dates are.  Our thought is to create a database dump in to quickbase or setup API and allow us to do reporting and queries in Quickbase.  The sales manager would then have a dashboard that would be more robust and a dashboard per job showing historical data.  Any thoughts?  We are short handed right now.  Thanks!

------------------------------
Joshua Menold

3 Replies

• Several of the QSPs will build Quickbase applications on your domain if  you have an account already established. 

I would recommend reaching out to either TheDataCollaborative, MCFTech, Juiced, and Trinity if you have some capital on the project. Sugar CRM is typically hosted locally right?

GMacri
      JoshuaMenold
      Qrew Member
      Sugar is in the cloud.  Thanks I will reach out to them to see if they would be a fit.  Thank you!

Joshua Menold
        MeganGaram
        Qrew Member
        Hi Joshua,

Quandary Consulting Group would be happy to help you with this project. During this crazy time, we are offering our services at cost to help companies be able to continue their Quick Base development and have the support they need. Give me a call or email me and we can dive in to see if we would be the right fit. 

mgaram@quandarycg.com

Megan Garam