Forum Discussion

KirstynnRowe
Qrew Member
4 months ago

Pipeline

Hello! 

I am trying to make a pipeline that emails an attachment when a new record is created but when I run it I get the following error. "Remote API returned authorization error: 403 FORBIDDEN"

Does anyone know why?

------------------------------
Kirstynn Rowe

5 Replies

• Can you confirm what reference you're using when you're attempting to send the file? Typically in Pipelines you should be using the file_transfer_handle when you're attempting to move or access the contents of a file between Pipeline steps

Chayce Duncan
      KirstynnRowe
      Qrew Member

I apologize I am not sure what that means. I am trying to do a pipeline where when a record is created it sends an outlook email with attachment. 

Kirstynn Rowe
        ChayceDuncan
        Qrew Captain

No problem - most commonly I see errors with files when you try and use the wrong file URL in a pipeline. At least that's always my first guess so I just want to confirm which one you're using. 

When you're triggering your pipeline and grabbing the file from QB it should return a file object that looks something like this: 

The file transfer handle is the reference/url that you should be passing into the Outlook channel as the file attachment reference in the url entry in the attachment list. Can you confirm? 

Chayce Duncan