Forum Discussion

AndrewThomas-Ro
Qrew Trainee
7 years ago

Quick Base Certification: Notification Continuing Education Availability

Hello!

I have just completed the Quick Base certification program, and understand that in order to automatically receive a renewed certificate in 2019 I must complete the quarterly continuing education (CE).

I am trying to determine _how_ exactly I will know when CE is made available by the Quick Base team; will users with certifications be notified via email, or will they just be posted to Quick Base University where we have to periodically revisit and check the same to see if CE has been posted?

Thank you!

4 Replies

• Hi Andrew,

Congratulations on completing your Quick Base Certification! In regards to the continuing education I am sure you aren't the only person who is going to be wondering about where to find those materials. I just reached out to one of the team members who is overseeing the Certification process to get more details on where you can best find those updates. Once I hear back I'll make sure to update here and let you know. We always love to see eager Quick Base builders as part of our Community.
  • Hi Andrew,

Just wanted to follow up since I heard back that they will be pushing notifications to those users that have achieved certifications for each CE course they publish. This way you will get the CE courses relevant to the Certification level you have completed.