Forum Discussion

RameshSingh
Qrew Member
2 years ago

Quickbase pipeline

Hello, I have a table for ASP. Each of these ASP go into a child table and are going to different types of cases in the child. I added a multiple choice field which i update. I created a pipeline where if we have two similar ASP numbers it copies the value from the record i updated and matches with the same ASP in that table to update the multiple choice field. I started the pipeline with record updated, then search records and update record. It picks the record updated but in search records it doesn't get any records. I used a advanced query as well {'8'.EX.'$[ASP Number]'} but returns no value. Kindly help

------------------------------
XYZ
XYZ

5 Replies

• I suggest that you use the blue button to Add Conditions and avoid the need for the Advanced Query.  Are the two [ASP Numbers] "identical" or just "similar"

Mark Shnier (Your Quickbase Coach)
    mark.shnier@gmail.com
      RameshSingh
      Qrew Member

They are similar text value. I would say exact same number and text in that field.

XYZ
      XYZ
        MarkShnier__You
        Icon for Qrew Legend rankQrew Legend

I'm sorry but I don't understand. Can you give me an example of these two strings.  Are they identical, or are they similar but a little bit different.

Mark Shnier (Your Quickbase Coach)
        mark.shnier@gmail.com