Forum Discussion

AlanSulzer
Qrew Member
6 months ago

Report Mangement - Track Report usage

In short, I need to know which reports are run, when, from which table and by whom. I thought a Pipeline event would work but a report run doesn't seem to be a recognizable Event. Is there a way to know what reports are being run? I have lots of reports that I believe are junk now and I need to clean house. 

------------------------------
Alan Sulzer

10 Replies

• Within the confines of Quickbase natively the only access point is through the main App Settings -> App Management -> Manage Reports. From there you can see the full listing of all common and personal reports in the app and their run count/last used. 

Chayce Duncan
      AlanSulzer
      Qrew Member

That is perfect. I need a way to export that data set so that I can send as a report to my supervisor. Any help on that? Should I use Pipelines to pull that data into a lessor table?

Alan Sulzer
        ChayceDuncan
        Qrew Captain

If you want the more robust way, you can use the Quickbase API to run the reports for a specific table and import those into a lesser Table by parsing the JSON through Pipelines. If you just want to use the reports page that I originally sent - you could always go the simplest route and just ctrl+a on the entire page, copy it into Excel and then clean up the bits of the webpage that you don't want. Not the most elegant, but as a one off it achieves the end result.

Chayce Duncan