Forum Discussion

RyanPeart
Qrew Trainee
4 years ago

RESTful API getAppTables Error

Hello,

I am trying to use QuickBase's RESTful API portal as a Custom Connector to Microsoft Power Apps. I downloaded the OpenAPI file from the developer site (link for reference) and very slightly modified it so that it would be accepted by Microsoft when I import it to Power Apps. Upon the initial import, it looks like it was successful and Power Apps says it is "Connected". But when I try to use this custom connector to access QuickBase from Power Apps, specifically using the 'getAppTables' action, I am getting an error message that says "QuickBaseAPI.getAppTables failed: No listener for endpoint: /internal/defaulttables" . I am providing the App ID, the host domain name, and a user token as parameters. When I use the same values to test on the QuickBase developer site, I am getting the proper response. 

I am not very experienced with developing APIs, but I didn't change anything drastically when I was modifying the OpenAPI file. Could someone with a little more API development experience tell me what this error means?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance!

------------------------------
Ryan Peart
Database Analyst
Minerva Knowledge Management
------------------------------
No RepliesBe the first to reply