Forum Discussion

EricaNorris
Qrew Member
5 months ago

Rich Text Formula Field in Report Widget on New Dashboard

I have a Rich Text Formula field, in which I am creating buttons.  Then I am selecting the Reports in the Dashboard Widget.

Is there a way to make the anchor tag 100% width of the div?  See Attached Image

Or is there a better HTML tag to use to accomplish this?

"<a style=\"width: 100% !important; height: 100%; display: block; text-align: center !important; background-image: linear-gradient(180deg, #AEE88D, #AEE88D); border: 0; border-radius: 0px; color: #000; cursor: pointer; font-family: Tahoma; font-size: 100%; padding: 3px 7px;user-select: none; -webkit-user-select: none; touch-action: manipulation; \" href='" & ToText([URL]) & "' target=_blank>" & [Description] & "</a>"

------------------------------
Erica Norris

1 Reply

• If you're not married to the current dashboard, you can try the OG Home Page. The newer dashboards have a width control that isn't as controllable for what you're trying to do - and setting exact px widths or 100% only fits the content of that column but the dashboard decides how wide it wants the column to be regardless of what you set. If you use a Home Page though - the same report and setting it to 100% like you have will likely result in the setup you want given it does try and respect the underlying HTML tag when it renders the report. 

Chayce Duncan