Forum Discussion

PhillipLehman
Qrew Member
4 years ago

Sample Dashboard HTML pages that are displaying and saving record information

Would anyone have sample web page that might show how displaying and saving record data might be done?

My objective is to create a page that will pull the underlying data in a predetermined format. I was thinking of using css or using the rich text options. 

I was hoping to find some sample pages with the calls and syntext that i would be able to get an idea for a starting point. 

------------------------------
Phillip Lehman

5 Replies

• While I don't have a solution for that, I am a bit curious about your use case. Can you explain it a bit more?

Blake Harrison
    bharrison@datablender.io
    DataBlender - Quick Base Solution Provider
    Atlanta GA
    404.800.1702 / http://datablender.io/
      PhillipLehman
      Qrew Member
      The design I have been tasked with is to have a left column on the page of (5) dropdown options. Based on those selections I need to display information in a column on the right of the selections (14) data elements.

Well I do have experience building web pages, I was looking for samples of how to use the API's or some other syntax to create a page of the VLOOKUP data from a query (Dropdown selections) in the requested design.

Sorry if what I am looking for is not complete, this is my first App in Quick Base and I am trying to start using no code app development. 

If there is a better way I am open to a best practice in this Quick Base environment.

Phillip Lehman
        BlakeHarrison
        Qrew Captain
        Phillip -

What is the intended purpose of this page?

Blake Harrison

Owner / Quick Base Solution Architect

Phone / SMS: 404.800.1702