Forum Discussion

MichaelJameson
Qrew Trainee
3 years ago

Using Pipeline's to create a report link

I have an app with 5 tables ("Parent Projects and Proposals", "Parent Projects", "Proposals", "Parents Projects - dump" and "Proposals - dump").  The "Parent Projects" and "Proposals" tables are sync tables (each from a different app).  The "Parent Projects and Proposals" table is designed to be a merge of these two sync tables (via the "dump" tables).  The only table a user needs to interact with is the "Parent Projects and Proposals" table, where they input a project number (ex. 2000170)​ then I have a pipeline run that pulls records from the "Parent Projects" and the "Proposals" tables that are associated with this project number and dumps them into their respective "dump" tables.  In the "Parent Projects and Proposals" table I have report summaries of the "dump" tables, however when I use my pipeline to assign the "numeric reference" field, it isn't recognized.  I need to go into each record and change the "numeric reference" field manually...even though it is the number I need it to be (quickbase is interpreting it differently and I can't figure out why; the report summaries display nothing in the "Parent Projects and Proposals" table until I manually change this field - see attached)

------------------------------
Michael Jameson

1 Reply

• I just noticed that it says "Unknown Project (Record ID# 2000170).  Not sure why it says that, I don't insert the record ID# in my pipeline.  I'm adding a screenshot of my bulk upsert.  Thanks in advance for any advice on resolving this.

Michael Jameson