Forum Discussion

JohnSanchez1
Qrew Member
3 years ago

Viewing dashboards in Microsoft Teams

Greetings,
I created a view only dashboard that contains graphs and drill down reports. I created an EOTI role and set up this dashboard for that role.  I copied the link from the dashboard and created a new website tab within our Microsoft Teams channel.  The dashboard displays nicely within teams, but when you click on the graph to view the drilldown report (all reports have the same access), it open a brand new browser tab to display the report.  My expectation would be that it would stay in teams and display the drilldown within teams page.  Is there an additional configuration that I missed?  I did not see a Quickbase app within teams so not sure if there is any other type of connection that needs to be made.

Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
John

------------------------------
John Sanchez

2 Replies

AustinK
    Qrew Commander
    This seems to be a Teams issue with how it handles links in website tabs. Have you attempted to use the Teams App Studio to create your own app for this dashboard? That might work but I am not sure if the behavior would be the same or not. You would need to try it and see.
      JohnSanchez1
      Qrew Member
      Thank you Austin.  I will investigate with Teams and see what happens.  No, I was not even aware of the Teams App Studio.  I will look into that as well.  

Thank you for your help.

John Sanchez