Forum Discussion

MichaelTamoush
Qrew Captain
5 years ago

Viewing Files on Android

Has anyone tried to view pdfs on android? We can't get it to work. At least not on Galaxy's. Wondering if anyone has tried on other models and where people have success and failure. Is this a known limitation of the QB app?

------------------------------
Mike Tamoush

2 Replies

• Hi Mike,

Would any of those PDFs happen to be password protected? We do have an issue right now with being able to access password protected PDFs in Android. It instead causes them to blank out, it is something the Mobile team is aware of and working on. If they are just standard pdfs and you are still having issues I would suggest putting a case in with the Care team, that way they can help you get to the bottom of what is going on with the mobile app on your Galaxy. I would also suggest making sure it is up to date as well just incase one of the recent updates addressed that issue. You can submit a Care case by clicking on Support where it appears in the upper right hand corner of the community or when in Quick Base by clicking on the question mark (?) icon in the upper right hand corner and selecting Manage Support Cases. Certainly let me know if you have any trouble opening a case and have a great day.

Evan Martinez
    Community Marketing Manager
    Quick Base
      MichaelTamoush
      Qrew Captain
      I submitted a case and they said it is a known bug (with all pdfs, not just password protected) for android and they are working on a fix but do not have a timeline for it.

Mike Tamoush