Forum Discussion

KristyYorker
Qrew Trainee
6 years ago

When doing ""Save as Spreadsheet"" it suddenly is making me select a location on my computer to physically save it?Never had to do this before

When doing "Save as Spreadsheet" it suddenly is making me select a location on my computer to physically save it? I have never had to do this in the years that I have been using this! Typically I would hit "Save as Spreadsheet" and it would just appear as a download NOT making me prompt for a location. This has become a pain? How can I fix this and change it back?

4 Replies

SuryaExpert
    Qrew Assistant Captain
    I would check the browser settings. QuickBase just allows you to download a file and then lets the browser take control over how and where it should get saved and so on.
  • what exactly am i checking in the settings?? no clue where to begin or what to look at, thanks
    SuryaExpert
    Qrew Assistant Captain
    I would be looking for the download settings. Generally the default settings would be to automatically download it to your downloads folder. One can change that folder or to have the browser ask each time. Hope that helps.
  • ask where to save before downloading" ... is marked as off already    :(